Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
Lovely pictures! I love the ocean!
ReplyDeleteThe sign is a little frightening though!
How's the new horse? Do you have a name for him yet?
NICE sign! LOL! I want that for my gate!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenery...The picture of the sign is priceless....
ReplyDeleteHowdy
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome photos.
Thank you for sharing them with us today.
I wish you a wonderful rest of the week.
Happy Trails
Hugs
Yikes! There is always danger in beauty....
ReplyDelete~Lisa