This may not seem funny if you're not a barrel racer or haven't been around many barrel racers. However if you are a b.r. I'm pretty sure this will give you a chuckle (it was heard at today's jackpot):
Did you hear they've decided to cremate barrel racers from now on?
Really, why?!
Because the ground is never good enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
All I know is, it's hard when you hit it and doesn't taste good when you eat it.
ReplyDeleteOMG-That is so true!! That's funny!
ReplyDeleteCute! I am not a barrel racer, but belong to a horse club that has competitive events, including barrel racing....We had a show on Saturday, and I LOVE watchng the barrel events. I sometimes think I may be able to do it, but someone told me gaited horses are not good for barrel racing....
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! gonna have to share it with the group.
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha! Everyone is making me laugh today! Which is a good thing! I'll have to pass this one along!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! That is hilarious and so true. I am going to pass this along to my fellow barrel racers for a good laugh.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Now that is a good joke! :)
ReplyDeletePS-Congratulations on that black beauty of yours!!!!! He is definitely a looker, and he sounds like he is a nice boy....
Any luck with a name yet?
Snork! Too funny, and will be passed on here to others who will appreciate.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finding a nice boy - and he sure looks, and sounds, like a nice boy. Keep us posted on the name!
Not a barrle racer, but I actually get it. hehe
ReplyDelete~Lisa