At the end of October there was a jackpot next door. Outside at the end of October, in Saskatchewan!
It was a really nice day except for one thing, my best friend Kimfer had a wreck. Fortunately she and her mare are both okay. Sore and stiff but nothing requiring surgery or hospitalization.
Kimfer gave permission to share the video:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
Ouch! I'll bet they were both sore!
ReplyDeleteYikes! That could have been so much worse,- stiff and sore is better than broken!
ReplyDeleteOMG so glad they are both okay. Dang!
ReplyDeleteOooooooh ! Naughty!
ReplyDeleteooo ouch is right!
ReplyDeleteOh no! So glad to hear nothing was broken on either of them. whew!
ReplyDelete~Lisa
So glad she and her horse are OK!
ReplyDeleteOh, whew....that could have been a lot worse.... hope they are both okay....
ReplyDeleteOh man, what can I say but OUCH!
ReplyDeleteOh boy do I know that feeling....been there done that. sure glad they are ok.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet that fall took her breath away!
ReplyDelete