I don`t know why but I find this commercial pretty funny so I thought I`d share it with you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
Ha!.......Good!
ReplyDeleteholycrap that's awesome! i love it! please, show me more. i don't get any cool commercials here. americans are just so much more advanced when it comes to being funny.
ReplyDeleteassuming, totally, that this is actually american *blush*
ReplyDelete@ Lytha - well its North American lol. Its for yellowpages.ca so its Canadian.
ReplyDeletelol! The guy winking with his pec muscle did it for me.
ReplyDeleteFunny, I don't even remember what the commerical was about. Just some greasy guy in a thong. lol!
~Lisa
eww, I didnt even watch the video and was laughing already, everytime it comes on I think its icky (but funny as well, lol)
ReplyDelete