Oh man, who doesn't love this song? And to do it at your wedding.... they must be a fun couple
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
Have you seen the JK Wedding Dance video?? This is a pretty awesome way to walk down the aisle!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0
Too cute!
ReplyDeleteBetter continue to keep an eye on George...those donks have long memories. Yikes is right...but still, you have to admit its really funny that he is still that mad at you!
Poor Kemper and Isis...that had to have been scary for everyone. Glad they are both okay.
That's funny stuff - way to get creative! Hubby and I took dance lessons before our wedding and dance beautifully to Areosmith's "I don't wanna miss a thing" it was amazing the round of applause we got at the end of the dance, and all I wanted to do was not to look silly and dance 7th grader style at my wedding....
ReplyDelete