Lola & Chloe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteLooks like my bed, except add 2 more! No room for humans!
So cute! Cowboy and I always joke that we have to find a spot in our critters bed at night. Rosie, or dog goes in to take her nap everyday on our bed. I don't see her now, so she probably went to bed already for the night. Oh well, what can I say, we just love them!
ReplyDeleteIt is so neat when you have cats that like each other and lay around together like that. What a good photo! We have always had two cats, and have never had two that get along until now....it is a real treat! Gotta love the animals!!!
ReplyDeleteCuties!
ReplyDeleteDid you find anything good while out shopping?
Pretty kitties... is Lola a ragdoll (Breed not stuffed animal) lol
ReplyDeleteAwwww! They are beautiful!!! :)
ReplyDelete~Lisa
Hi
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo.
Thank you for sharing.
Have a blessed
Memorial weekend.
Happy Trails