Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
That's really cool!! Is this in your yard? Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh I love windchimes! How pretty yours are.
ReplyDeleteThis was actually at Auntie Shaun & Uncle Doug's lakeside cabin in New Brunswick.
ReplyDeleteNot sure why I took the pic, other than its a pretty windchime and of horses. lol
Very nice shot! I love Equine mobiles
ReplyDeleteKK
Magical unicorns. I wonder what my horse would think if I tried to place a horn on her head?
ReplyDeleteheheh
~Lisa