I see the strangest things on the way to work. Such as one day a few months ago --
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
Oh thank Goodness! It is safe once more to get in the pool! hahahahaha What the heck? That is some funny stuff!!
ReplyDeleteJAWS!
ReplyDeleteOkay, how is Jaws supposed to make you want to go down that slide? And that slide is small, so is tha for kids?? Scary!! LOL!! I see some crazy stuff too! That is great.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...So is the shark's mouth supposed to shoot the kids' out and onto the slide??? LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wacky thing to see on the road. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
That is a crazy thing to see on the road :) Looks like a fun slide, but would scare kids ;/
ReplyDeleteThat's truly wonderful. Picture them loading it up, deciding which way to have the teeth pointing, back or front...
ReplyDeleteHi there, first time visitor. I found my way here through a couple of sites which I have already forgotten. Sorry...but I caught your comment regarding that horrible TWH video displayed on someone's blog and just had to say...AMEN!! I am in complete agreement with your comment.
ReplyDeleteAnd, like I said first time visitor and all - I have to say that I was shocked by your picture in your header of your Appy. He/she reminds me so very much of my own Appaloosa, Ladde. Amazing resemblance through the eyes especially. What a gorgeous horse you have there!! :)
Ummm yeah. What weirdness may come. Perhaps a mini golf thing?
ReplyDeleteHAH!!! Da dum.....Da....dum....Da dum..da dum...BITE!
ReplyDeletelol!
I don't think it's safe to be OUT of the water where you live. hehe
Thanks for carrying around your camera in the car. You know what they say, "If you don't blog about it, it never happened!"
:D
~Lisa