Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stalked

The other day I took my camera and went for a walk in the pasture.  I was looking for something suitable for the 'framed by nature' Sunday Stills challenge.
I hadn't gone very far when I got the distinct feeling that I was being followed...
Sure enough there were Eli and Oliver.  I shoulda known!  Those two goofy cats will even tag along when I ride out in the pasture lol

** I had to work today, Pete was in charge for Odin's vet visit and then he worked tonight.  Hopefully I'll have an update for you by tomorrow **

5 comments:

  1. It is so amazing to watch cats 'stalk' their owners. For 'independent' animals, they can be so insistent on staying with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats do the same thing. They like to supervise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! We have had cats that would go for very long walks with us. The 2 current cats we have don't do that....I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cat Buddy gets so happy when I go outside to do chores. Cats are so interesting, aloof to put it mildly.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!