Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Funny ~ Politics

Late one night, a mugger wearing a ski mask jumped into the path of a well-dressed man and stuck a gun in his ribs. 
"Give me your money," he demanded.
Indignant, the affluent man replied "You can't do this - I'm a United States Congressman!"
"In that case," replied the mugger "give me MY money!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom and Dick went to hear a politician speak.  Tom nods off and when he wakes up he finds the politician is still talking. 
"Hasn't he finished?" he says to Dick.
"He finished about half an hour ago," replies Dick.  "But he hasn't stopped yet."

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! Very funny especially the first one!

    Carrots are my treat of choice for my guys. Apple peelings when I make a pie but they do have a lot of sugar in them. They love cucumbers out of the garden in the summertime too.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!