Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Funny ~ Coma

After a long and serious operation, Lena ended up in a coma.  Try as they might, the doctors just couldn't bring her out of it.  When her husband Ralph came into the intensive care unit to see her, the doctors gave him the bad news.

"We just can't wake her.  It doesn't look good I'm afraid," the doctor told Ralph in a quiet somber voice.

Ralph looked at Lena and with a soft trembling voice said, "But doctor, she's so young.  She's only 45."

"37," came the weak reply from Lena

4 comments:

  1. Your Friday funnies always make me laugh and I needed one today.
    What makes this extra funny is when I had my horse accident and was completely out of it, I SWORE I was 24. I mean SWORE (apparently I swore period, lol) but Wade had to show the paramedics my driver's license, then he made the little swirly gesture, that I was out of my head. But I was so sure I was 24 again, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!