I keep wanting to post this commercial, for my fellow Canadians you`ll know its a few years old. Still cracks me up though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
Lol, I love these farmers rapping! It cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! I totally forgot about that!! Too funny.
ReplyDeleteI am not Canadian, so I have never seen this. Watched it and laughed like crazy! Too funny! Some people are so damn creative!
ReplyDelete