When we moved we got kittens from a couple different people. First was Evie, from my friend Zab; then Ethel and Olive from my stepdad (who in turn got them from the ethanol plant he works at); and then Oleta, also from Zab.
So there we were with four barn kittens with names that made it sound like there was a group of little old ladies hanging out at the barn.
The other day I discovered that I don`t have ``4 little old ladies`` at the barn.
I have 3 little old ladies and a little old man...`Olive`is in fact Oliver!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
oops!
ReplyDeleteOoh, better nip that one in the proverbial bud(s)!
ReplyDeleteLOL Bet he has a complex already;)
ReplyDeleteoops! Hope you can get Oliver in for a little visit to the vet so you don't have 343438939 cats after awhile!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteSeems to me, the old Tom cat wasnt Pussy footin` around! Nice though! We have cats, our oldest is 17! We lost one recently to the Goodyear disease.
ReplyDeletehehe, I had a filly this spring that one day magicly turned into a colt, lol!
ReplyDeleteAnimals are a constant mystery, aren't they? Good thing we all have them in our lives to keep us on our toes.
ReplyDelete