ps - I still do not have internet (argh!) However my awesome sister-in-law GG let me visit and use her computer to do a couple posts. I've got this one and some for the next few days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
He's so cute, Georgie & Maria will love him!!
ReplyDeleteOh just look at those cute little ears! Whose kids get to enjoy him?
ReplyDeleteVery nice, he looks rather like a Fell Pony.
ReplyDeleteOh - he's so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get your internet sorted out soon! We need updates and pictures!!!
Cuteness, overwhelming!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh...Look at that face! He's adorable. A mini version of Voodoo.
ReplyDeleteaw he's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe's totally cute!! I love him!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Is he yours?
ReplyDeleteIf not, send him my way. I've got 3kidlets who would adore him! (and me, too! hehe!)
~Lisa