Thursday, October 2, 2008

Result time!

Monday at 11pm I went through my e-mail and made up the little slips of paper. When Pie came home I had him pic 2 slips from the hat.
Then I sent off e-mails to the people chosen... now that I've heard back from both of them I can make it official.

I am very pleased to announce that sidetracked of "Horses & Men" and BECG of "Browneyed Cowgirls" were picked to receive the plaques (and agreed to give out their mailing address) :)

There were almost 50 names put in the hat, and although I thank those of you who nominated me I didn't put my own name in. :)

I hope to find something suitable to mail the plaques and send them off by this weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I know BEC will be thrilled! I am not familar with your other winner. I will have to check it out! Great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sidetracked and BEC!!!!!!
    It couldn't have happened to two nicer people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are too kind!! A huge THANK YOU to whomever nominated me and also to you Cdn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone, it really means a lot to me during this tough time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the deserving winners :)

    I just trotted over here to tell you thanks for the wonderfully supportive and kind comments you left for me on my blog, concerning my son's injury.
    It is much appreciated :)

    Take Care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!