For the last little while I've been checking Leah's blog (Barn Door Tagz) and wondering what the heck was up with that chick.
I mean really now. She hadn't posted anything since June 28th! I knew she'd been online, she'd been posting in people's comments.
And as a matter of fact she'd been posting on her blog. For some lame reason (oh yeah, I'm a dumbass :P) I'd bookmarked a specific entry instead of her actual blog.
To make matters even worse (or actually in a way, better) I find out that between June 28th and the end of July (which is where I'm caught up to so far) she'd given l'il ol'dumbass (ummm, yes that would be ME) an award!!!
So Leah here it is. (finally lol)
1. Put the Logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award
4. Add Links to the recipients5. Leave a comment to recipients or email them to let them know they have an award.
Numbers 1 and 2, check and check. Now for number 3 (in no particular order):
1) Great photos, a way with words. It always makes my day to see a new post from this lovely lady, TrainWreck at Cowboys, Kids and Sunsets.
2)A lady who did a world of good for a very special horse, and shared his story with us all. I, like many others, hope she writes a book. Trust me I'll laugh and cry just as much reading it a second time! If you haven't already checked it out, go to Saving Argus. Katie you are indeed a wonderful, special person!
3)Flying Lillies, gorgeous photos, gorgeous horses! What more needs to be said! Check her out at When Lillies Fly: Horse Blog and Philosophy.
4) and 5) Two blogs written from the horse's point of view. Entertaining as all get out! Here are Tuffy Horse at The Horse Diary and Maximus at I am an Imperial Horse Who NEEDS Sugars!
6)Laura and I are so similar in some ways its scary. Yet different enough that I learn from her. So here's to Little Keebler.
7)Only one spot left.... where to go where to go... okay this last spot is reserved for a gal that's inclined to ride. Steph who is enrolled in The School of Life With Horses (love that blog name!)
There we go. Number 4 is now checked off so I'll post this and go do number 5 of the rules.
Thanks again Leah!! :)
*award is not of my own creation*