I just wanted to give a quick thanks to y'all. I really, truly appreciate the support and friendship that was extended when I posted P!$$ Off.
I think what bothered me most is that the comments were mostly by e-mail (I think there may have been one that was actually left on a blog post) and from what I can tell its not from someone that really follows my blog.
I have to say, there were lots of comments from people that I didn't even realize read my blog. It was kinda humbling to know that you all are out there :)
So I'm back and hopefully I'll be able to come up with some posts that are worthy of your time...after all its barrel racing season, sorting has started and there's trail riding, rides with new friends and just plain old riding out to do. Here's a hint of one that might get worked up yet - I rode Voodoo over a horsey teeter-totter, and he also 'followed' over it at liberty. Oh, and yeah Friday Funny will be back tomorrow, with a joke that is a teeny bit off colour :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
take no heed of those that caste slurs! They themselves, are the slur.
ReplyDeleteYay! Friday funnies! I look forward to those. I am looking forward to reading about your rides. Oh and a big WOW for the teeter totter, that's great!
ReplyDeletePay no attention to the trolls and crazies. We all get them too. Those that follow you and know you, know you're a good peep too!
ReplyDeleteGlad you decided to stay around !
ReplyDelete