Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...

Very good!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove it...may I share it with my friends on Facebook?
ReplyDeletehaha thats a good one!
ReplyDeletehahahha..... poor ol' Bob..... lol..... wait a minute!! What am I saying? He could be my very own hubby on a day when I am nagging away....
ReplyDelete@Dreaming - go right ahead! I took it from an e-mail I got from a friend :)
ReplyDelete