Monday, May 31, 2010

While I'm moving...

Thought I'd post this and hope that y'all would get a giggle or two:



Bad Day at Hallmark

Ever wonder what happens when Hallmark writers

are having a bad day??


Heard your wife left you,

How upset you must be.

But don't fret about it...

She moved in with me.



Looking back over the years

that we've been together,

I can't help but wonder...

"What the hell was I thinking?"



Congratulations on your wedding day!

Too bad no one likes your husband.


How could two people as beautiful as you

Have such an ugly baby?



I've always wanted to have

someone to hold,

someone to love,

After having met you...

I've changed my mind.



As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...

That you're not here to ruin it for me.



Congratulations on your promotion.

Before you go...

Would you like to take this knife out of my back?

You'll probably need it again.



Happy birthday! You look great for your age.

Almost lifelike!



When we were together,

you always said you'd die for me.

Now that we've broken up,

I think its time you kept your promise.



We have been friends for a very long time...

let's say we stop?



I'm so miserable without you

Its almost like you're here.



Your friends and I wanted to do

something special for your birthday.

So we're having you put to sleep.

7 comments:

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!