I love this place. The land has a wild beauty to it. And while I long to visit again it is not somewhere I would ever live... as you can see it is not somewhere that is exactly "horse friendly" lol:
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Sunday Stills - Landscapes
I've been so busy packing for The Big Move that taking new pics and blogging have had to be set to the side. This week's Sunday Stills theme is landscapes so I pulled a couple from my trip to Peggy's Cove NS.
I love this place. The land has a wild beauty to it. And while I long to visit again it is not somewhere I would ever live... as you can see it is not somewhere that is exactly "horse friendly" lol:
The boulder strewn field. Glaciers left these stones, from small rocks to enormous boulders.
I love this place. The land has a wild beauty to it. And while I long to visit again it is not somewhere I would ever live... as you can see it is not somewhere that is exactly "horse friendly" lol:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
Looks like a great place to live to me. They'd be surefooted, don't you think?
ReplyDeletewow that looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJust the sort of ground our "Fell Ponies" are used to!
ReplyDeleteOh darn! Blogger ate my comment!
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty there. Leaves me a little homesick for Alaska. Same story with the glaciers and boulders there.
Apparently, blogger doesn't like my id today either!
-OS
Im still waiting for Gandalf on Shadowfax to ride over the hill as Im staring at these pictures!
ReplyDeleteOr that reaally handsome Aragon on some studly elven horse.....("gowestFW' slaps herself and goes back to work"...)
lol
Sort of looks like the trails we ride around here. lol!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous place and photos. My hubby and I have always wanted to visit NS.
~Lisa
That looks like an interesting place. I get the feeling that the wind must blow there a lot. Your photos really bring a great view of a unique place.
ReplyDeleteFunny, before I even read your note the first thing I thought of was "now there's a dangerous place to take a horse."
ReplyDeleteThe power of moving ice is amazing.
wow that looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteContextual Ad Network India