Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...
beautiful horses!
ReplyDeleteThats a good looking crew CDN! ;) And Cessa looks GREAT! (Watch it- she'll spank you if she catches you telling everyone she is "old"...hehe)
ReplyDeleteYour horses are looking so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing them eating grass, since our summers are so short...
ReplyDeleteCessa looks really good!
I think Cessa looks awesome!! Cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so nice looking!! And I disagree -- I think that is a very flattering shot of Cessa...not many older ladies can be photographed from behind and look that good!!
ReplyDeleteYep...I wouldn't mind having as nice of a butt as Cessa. Gravity hasn't affected her as much as me!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's great to be a horse for your three. :)
~Lisa
Wow Cessa looks amazing! That Voodoo is just so darn black! How are you liking him?
ReplyDelete