Sunday, July 13, 2008

The credit goes to...

Hmmm, not too sure! I stumbled across this awhile ago and thought it was pretty funny. So if anyone knows who wrote this please let us know!

BABY GOT BACK -- The Horse Version
(to the tune of Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back")
Oh my god....Becky, look at that horses butt
It is so big. He looks like one of those barrel racing girls geldings
Who understands those barrel racers anyway.
They only ride those horses because they look like a tank
Okay I mean his butt. It's just so big
I can't believe it's just so round. It's like out there. I mean, it's gross

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other racers can't deny
That when a horse gallops in
With a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna run those barrels
Cause you notice that butt was huge
Big behind the saddle hes wearing, I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya, and run that figa
My cowgirls tried to warn me, but with that butt you got me so...
I've seen them racin
The hell with just placin
I'm tired of magazines, saying smaller butts are the thing
Take the average racer and ask her that
The horses gotta pack much back
Cowgirls(yeah) Cowgirls(yeah)
Has your gelding got the butt (hell yeah!!!)
Tell em to race it, race it, race it, race it, race that big ol butt
Horses got back
I wannem real thick and juicy
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna race...Til the break of dawn
You got it goin on
Cuz your big and fast
And I'm down to get the racin on
So cowgirls (yeah) cowgirls (yeah)
If you wanna ride that gelding (yeah)
Then get on
Ride'em out
Even the jumpers got to shout
Horses got back
Yeah baby
When it comes to horses
Those TBs ain't got nothin to do with my selection
32-inch-girth?
Only if hes 14.2
So your TB works a cross post
Jumpin rails coast to coast
But your TB dont have motor in the back of his saddle
This barrel racer don't want none unless the horse got buns
You can do lead changes or corkscrews, but please don't loose that butt
So Equus says you're fat?
Well I aint down with that
Cuz your hips are set and your hocks are kickin
And I'm thinkin bout stickin
To the TB mares in the magazines
You aint it miss thing
Give me a QH I can't resist him
Beet pulp and grain didn't miss him
So geldings if the butt is round
And you wanna run those barrels down
Dial 1-900-racealot and get to turnin and burnin'...


*ahem* small disclaimer... I still love the "skinny TB butt" my mare has! :)
*photos found online*

6 comments:

  1. LOL! LOve thsi CDN! Thx for putting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-o How did you get the pic of Lester's bum? :-)

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee! That is funny. I loved that song! I loved the show "Friends" and I remember when Rachel sang "Baby Got Back" to her baby that wouldn't stop crying.
    Anyone want to take a stab at recording it, as in, rappin' it? I can't sing worth beans, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!

    I think I will put it on me mySpace page. I have friends who chase cans! They'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You asked how I got my gelding to let me take a picture from his back...well, I have a point and shoot so I just loop the strap around my wrist so I don't drop it then point and shoot! He doesn't even notice. My camera doesn't make a lot of noise. I even take them in motion sometimes, they turn out pretty good as long as I let it focus then snap it. The only thing he looks at me strangely at is if I try to hold the camera out at a weird angle and shoot, then he wonders what that silly silver thing is in my hand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!! THat is the funniest thing I have heard!! Call Wierd Al maybe he will cut it!! (Still laughing)

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!