An evening view from work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
-
This week's Sunday Stills challenge: This next weeks challenge is to get something framed by nature. Trees making a frame over a strea...
-
As some of you may (or may not) know I recently returned from a trip out east. My dad has kidney disease and was scheduled to have a transpl...



Beautiful! Love the lights and kitties!
ReplyDeleteNice series of your evening views!! The front porch lights turned out cool.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I had different ones up but they needed replaced. These are quite different and I love how they turned out!
DeleteThose kittens are adorable, all nice views!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteLove the shots! The porch lights look magical. (no fair using kittens 😉)
ReplyDeleteThey show up wherever they want lol
Delete