Thursday, May 9, 2019

**tap tap tap** Is this thing on?


Well... I really have no excuse. I've been a bad blogger.  Blogging in general seems to be on a downturn.  At least the ones I used to follow don't really seem to be active any longer. 

Lately though I realize that I miss it.  Both the online community of friends I built but also the almost living journal like thing my blog was.  I've turned to it to look up stuff, photos to show people, events, etc a decent amount.  So I'm going to give it a go again, crappy rural internet be damned ;)

Hopefully there will be a decent amount of goings on at the Rafter K to share (and remember)




3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! I love blogging for the same reasons- a way of keeping a diary of all my horses and for the community of friends I have never met but keep in touch with (like you :0) ) So many times I have referred to my blog posts for info and photos. Ever tried to find old stuff on Facebook? Yeah... no it doesn't work. The biggest thing to remember is to use labels... lots of labels to help if you need to look something up.
    Looking forward to the adventures at the Rafter K this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I restarted a new blog just a few weeks ago! (www.bbquarterhorses.ca)

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!