Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Maybe I'm biased...

... but she's gorgeous! 
Lefta, May 2017 photo credit @imagesbyRoman
 
Once in awhile I'll catch a glimpse of one of my horses, in person or a photo, and almost need to pinch myself.  I grew up without horses but was determined to have one someday.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd own horses of any real quality though... all I wanted was a horse even if it was just a "scruffy backyard" one. 
The above pic of Lefta was taken by my newest boarder (AK), who is a fledgling photographer (imagesbyRoman), I stumbled upon it on Instagram days after it was taken.  It was taken at my place during a jackpot we were hosting.  I had tied up Lefta after her run and gone to grab Frosty for his turn.  AK had stopped in and snapped a few pics, and yes I have her permission to share this :)

2 comments:

  1. It's a great feeling having fine ponies. I feel the same way when I look at my herd. I find myself driving real slow in front of my property, just to admire them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha all horse people wil remain to have an excessive amount in common:)

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!