Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I Quit!

Well, for today that is.  I have been running my a$$ off the last few weeks and I'm worn out.  So today I waved the white flag and took the day off. 
From e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
(other than the chores that absolutely  
HAD to be done like collecting eggs)
My "to do" list is a mile long but I needed a "me day" so I read a little bit, watched TV and basked in the sun.  Walter, Tucker & I went to the city and took a stroll by the river with my work bestie.  And nothing, quite a bit of nothing.
Yes I feel guilty, I also feel recharged and tomorrow I'll be ready to tackle a new day!  It's back to my job, back to my ponies and back to that to do list.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone needs to take a day like that once in awhile! Glad you are feeling recharged and ready to tackle that darned to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that today! But I dont feel recharged, I think I might need a week to recover from 2 weeks of brandings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody needs those days. Do NOT feel guilty!!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!