Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I drive by these two old barns whenever I go to my Mom's house. There are no signs of houses or other outbuildings, just these barns. Ev...
-
OUCH! Actually, not really... it was Mrs Mom that kicked me. lol She passed on the "Six Things You Don't Know About Me" tag. ...
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...



Thanks for this... I have tears running down my face! DYAC never fails to amuse!!!
ReplyDeletethose are soo good, I hate it when phones auto correct for you and it doesnt make any sense.
ReplyDeleteHa! I am LMOA at work right now....
ReplyDeleteI was so busy with all the house painting a crap that's going on around here, I missed this one. This website cracks me up. I find myself in tears sometimes from laughing so hard.
ReplyDelete