Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wasn't exactly going to be "Wordless" anyway lol

I was originally going to use this as a "Wordless Wednesday" pic. But I didn't get around to it in time and I probably wouldn't have been able to post it without rambling a little.
It is the very first picture I took when we moved to the new place...

There is a horse in it, if you look closely. Cropping it and blowing it up its kinda blurry but here's a closer look...

I had put the horses out into the small pasture and was sitting on the steps to the deck enjoying breakfast. I had my camera and the horses had wandered back to the gate (after tearing around kicking up their heals and exploring). Applejack happened to wander into a spot where he was framed by trees but I could still get a shot.

The lighting was kinda funky to work with. Every time I tried to get a clearer shot, or to get a shot with him bigger it would overexpose and washout. Bummer that this was the best I got, but still my first pic at the new place... and its got a pony in it :)

9 comments:

  1. Nevertheless, a good one! especially as its the first one at a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's a good luck thing, having a pony be in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponies in pics = happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First pic of your new home, and a pony in it , award winning I would think for you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetest thing is sitting on your porch and being able to see your horses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweeet!

    But you know what? Don't laugh.

    I see a donkey's side profile in the green leaves, just to the right of Applejack. Do you see it, too?

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the horse right off -- did not have to look at the close-up photo..So glad you have a place with your horses! It is great having them right outside the back door!

    ReplyDelete
  8. w00t! Ponies at home! Happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!