Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mmm-mmm refreshing!

Doesn't that just look like summer?
Many thanks to both Mrs. Mom and to Lisa (aka Rapunzel) who both gifted me with this award! The lemonade stand award is to recognize blogs (bloggers) that show great attitude/gratitude.
Of course there are some rules to go along with this (but that's okay I love 'paying it forward') so here they are:
1) Post the pic of the award - check (double check as Lisa posted an alternate and I put both up)
2)Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude. - this will take some thinking as this award is quickly making the rounds. I'll try to pass it on to those who haven't got it yet.
3)Link to your nominees within your post - will do!
4)Let them know they've received this award by commenting on their blog. - will do!
5)Link this post to the person you received the award from - done :)
Thanks once again ladies, its always nice to be appreciated!
Ok in no particular order I am passing this on to:
1-Leah at Barn Door Tagz because even though Poco's attitude isn't always great Leah is doing an awesome job as his 'mom'. And she makes me laugh.
2- Denise at Less is More D and Les have been through a lot and you can tell she loves and appreciates him. Plus Limo is funny (ahem, I think some would use the term "special" jk D)
3-Laura at Little Keebler she's my girl! We have to stick together. Okay partly because both our horse are Appies and kinda look similar. And I'm jealous that she can see gorgeous horses at work!
4- Richie at Line Cook To tell the truth I don't think I've ever commented on his blog, other than today to tell him about this. And Richie is the only 'non-horse person' listed here. But he deserves it... he keeps it real, keeps it funny, and possibly most importantly he keeps me from killing my cooks (well, probably one in particular)
5-Flying Lily at When Lilies Fly Is it because I love her pics or because she managed to pull off the disappearing water trick? Hmmmm.....
6-Scary at Scary's West I'm sure most of y'all have already met Scary. I only found her blog last Wednesday evening. Since then I've read the entire thing start to current. Yes its THAT good.
7-Callie at MidWest Horse Blog This lady keeps it real, has great tips and a good attitude... unless you read the post about health care. (sorry Callie couldn't resist, am I forgiven?)
8- kdwhorses at Blackjack Land & Cattle Co. a fairly new blogfriend but I have a feeling we're hitting it off!
Ok ok ok... I knoooow that's not 10. Today I'll be a rebel :P
*the above images are not of my own design*

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, you deserve it! I'm glad I found you as well!

    Thanks for my award! I've meet so many great friends in bloggerville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool - thanks! I'll try and get it posted asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the health care post, CDN, Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... gonna have to check a few of these out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! I will get this posted asap and it makes me think of spring! The days are getting longer - we'll be trail riding again before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award!! And there are some new blogs there, that I haven't read!! I will have to go and check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award!! I don't know if you ever saw it or not, but I did answer your question about pico de gallo. I am too lazy to write it again...

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats happy dance or would that be happy trot for you:)
    gp in snowy montana

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, thanks for the award, Limo truly is "special"...she is such an evil little thing, but very cuddly:-)

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!