Friday, May 2, 2008

Betty's Back

What a week! Got home from my spontaneous road trip shortly after 1 a.m. Tuesday morning and have spent the week playing catch-up with laundry and housework. Haven't really had any "pony time" but plan to spend tomorrow at the barn until its time to get ready for work. Cessa and Applejack really need their tails cleaned and to be clipped. Going to give Quinn a good brushing and possibly a trim as he's going to Lanette's Monday so she can put a month of riding on him.
Today I went out to the Ford dealership where I got my truck in December. "Betty" is a 2000 F250 and she has been gone for the last 5 or 6 weeks being repaired. Thank goodness I didn't have to pay for it! The "temporary" repair was estimated at $3000... but I stuck to my guns and VF (the dealership) paid for the full, proper repair.
Very glad to have Betty back, there are 5 jackpots scheduled for this month and I know Kimfer can't drive to all of them.
Oh! Almost forgot... I didn't buy any reins!!! (but I did get a new pair of boots) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!