As is the norm with these things there are a few 'rules' to follow:
1) Acknowledge and link back to the blogger who gave you the award. (done)
2) Tell y'all 7 things that you don't know about me. (hmm, might be doable)
3) Pass this on to 15 recently discovered bloggers and let them know that you passed it to them. (yikes that
might will be tricky, I don't have that many new blogs that I'm up to date on)
Soooo, here we go.
1) I will never be accused of being a fashionista, my preferred wardrobe is jeans or sweats with a t-shirt. That doesn't mean they have to be grubby jeans or shirts though.
2) I learned how to drive on a stick shift however now I only own automatic vehicles. Because Pie can't drive stick and our vehicles need to be used by both of us. I sometimes miss driving stick though.
3) I'm usually pretty easy going and try to either get along with people or ignore them. However when it is needed I can be a spectacular b!tch (mom you can keep your comments to yourself lol)
4) I pray a lot but I rarely go to church. (I also read my Bible which leads to...)
5) I can be a bit superstitious at times. My Bible has been 'misplaced' since we moved. I finally broke down and bought a new one, reading it online or on my Blackberry just wasn't the same lol. Well it was covered in plastic at the store so I didn't page through it but it is from a reputable company. When I got it home and opened it I discovered it was bound backwards and upside down... meaning when I opened it it was at the back of the book and all the type was upside down. I returned it ASAP.
6) While I am pretty darn happy there are 2 things I'd like to change in my life but can't due to work... I'd like for Pie & I to be able to take a proper vacation more often than once every 10 years or so and the second is that I'd like to be able to get more family time.
7) Ok I have mentioned before that I'm overweight, and some of you already know this but for those that don't; myself and a few fellow bloggers co-blog over at CLFC (Cowboys Love Fat Calves) A blog dedicated to trying to become healthier while dealing with how that affects being in the horse world.
Now the hard part, to pass this on... Not sure if I'll reach 15 but here's who I am declaring Stylish:
One Old Cowgirl (One Old Cowgirls View of Life on the Alberta Prairie) Oregon Sunshine (Adventures of Life) Lytha (A Horse Crazy American in Germany) Amanda (A Fat Girl & A Fat Horse) Pinzgauer (Drafts With Dots Life at Iron Ridge Sport Horses) Morning Bray (Morning Bray Farm) Winter Prosapio (HorseCentric) Gttyup (Life at the Roughstring)
Well that's it for now, 8 is more than I thought I'd get though!