I'm pretty worried, and as y'all know it helps to blog about stuff. SO here we go.
Some of you may remember when Pie was really sick... he was hospitalized and they discovered two lung abscesses.
Well he's been coughing a lot again. Colds do happen so I try not to jump to conclusions right away, but he did go to the doc and get a chest x-ray. Doc called and said they couldn't see anything from the x-ray and were putting in a request for a CT scan.
Then Pie seemed to be taking a turn for the worse so his dad & I ganged up on him and basically bullied him (nagged him) into going back to the doc.
Turns out there WAS something on that first x-ray and they took a second one to compare size, shape, etc. Also gave him some pretty heavy duty antibiotics. Still waiting for the CT scan appointment.
Doc said to give the drugs time to work, and if toward the end of the script he wasn't feeling better we'll have to admit him to the hospital.
So we're hoping and praying that the pills work, of course I want him to get better but I'd also like for him to be able to avoid the hospital if at all possible!