Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Very Special St Patrick's Day!

It's not JUST St Patrick's Day today, 
it's Mikey & Wade's wedding day!

This will be the blogger wedding of the year, and of course in true M&W style it's going to be a horseback wedding in the desert.  Mikey generously invited everyone, seriously check it out, and if I coulda been there I woulda been there:)  
Instead of my usual St Paddy ramblings I'm dedicating today to Mikey & Wade, so raise a glass with me and toast them
"May you be poor in misfortunes
and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
from this day forward.
May good luck be your friend
in whatever you do,
And may trouble be always
a stranger to you."
Here's to a lifetime together of happiness, health and love! 

* feel free to leave a toast to Mikey & Wade in the comments *

5 comments:

  1. Hear! Hear! I'm lifting my glass as well! Nice toast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raising and clinking to two very special people!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much! No one fell off their horses, everyone ate well and best of all, we are now happily married :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I sure wish I coulda gone too, sure would have been a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!