Monday, October 25, 2021

Sunday Stills (on a Monday) ~ In Your Car/Truck


 I’m a bit late, the end of the week got a bit away from me when I started adjusting my sleep to be able to work night shifts. 

I snapped this photo when I got home after a night shift, so around 7.30-7.45am. Sunrise is so late now and sunset so early. 

Featured here is Daisy, my truck. With Didi my daily driver parked off to the side. 

My ride-a-long buddies are a dragon and a unicorn (kind of a barrel racer joke) and hanging from rhe mirror is a string of Mati beads 

3 comments:

  1. Switching shifts is a big adjustment! Love that you name your vehicles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I didn't make it until Tuesday, although I had the photos, just not the time to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughed at the barrel racer joke reference- I bet it means you never know which one is going to show up as you start the pattern!
    Shift work is so hard on body rhythms.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!