Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Stills ~ Cat/Kitten(s)

The barn door has a cut out on it that acts as a pet door for the barn cats. It's an ever popular spot to catch a nap, as well as cute for photos.

This little black and white kitten has earned a spot in my heart, she's an orphan and the only one to survive of her litter of four. 

(maybe she should get her own post?) 


 And this adorable floof is Marbles. This picture is from last summer, she has now moved on to live on an acreage with some dear friends who moved into the area.
Along with her went kittens from this year… Sweet Pea (almost a mini Marbles), Dora (solid black and got her name for her sense of adventure and love of exploring) and Bob (a tuxedo) im happy to say my sweet Marbles (who was ONLY going to leave her to a special home) and the kittens are thriving and love their new home and people.

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable! Yes please tell us the story of the first kitten. She's very cute. Those paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, beautiful photos of your kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. bengal cats for sale

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!