And I still miss her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I drive by these two old barns whenever I go to my Mom's house. There are no signs of houses or other outbuildings, just these barns. Ev...
-
OUCH! Actually, not really... it was Mrs Mom that kicked me. lol She passed on the "Six Things You Don't Know About Me" tag. ...
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...

Of course yous till miss her....it is a horrible thing to lose an animal -- especially one that you become so close to, like your horse. it is a special relationship we have with our horses. we literally put our lives in each others' hands. i am sure she appreciated the good life you gave her. remember her with smiles.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I know it must be extremely difficult losing a beloved equine friend!! You will never forget her and you will always remember the cherished memories you had together!
ReplyDeleteOh I can only imagine how hard that is :(
ReplyDeleteForever in your heart
ReplyDeleteAwww...{{Hugs}}
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm sure you do. It is so hard to lose our equine friends. Hugs
ReplyDelete