Yikes! - I haven't posted in almost three months! I know I've been a "bad blogger" this year and not really keeping up but wow... that's a long time.
Yikes! - the year is almost over. Where the heck has the time gone?!
Yikes! - I've got some big projects and goals on the list already for next year, and some supportive (and somewhat "threatening") friends. And yes, one is to return to blogging more regularly!
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I drive by these two old barns whenever I go to my Mom's house. There are no signs of houses or other outbuildings, just these barns. Ev...
-
OUCH! Actually, not really... it was Mrs Mom that kicked me. lol She passed on the "Six Things You Don't Know About Me" tag. ...
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
no worries, blogger is still here :)
ReplyDelete