Thursday, November 29, 2012

No More Photos??

Well it seems I've exceeded Bloggers photo limit.  Not sure how when there are blogs out there with way more pics than I've got here.

Y'all should be grateful though, it saves you a peek at another horse injury.
 (although those of you on Facebook have seen it)

For those of you not on FB here's the scoop... Odin tore up his leg again.  Same leg, same spot, verra similar injury.  **sigh**
We know for certain that it was on the bale feeder, there was green paint transfer on his bone.  The not so funny thing is that we had planned on getting those netted round bale feeders but they were on backorder.  They came in about 2 or 3 days after he cut himself.

The prognosis for Odin's leg looks good, long but good.  On the bright side... it's winter again, so I don't have to worry so much about bugs, maggots, etc.

6 comments:

  1. I hope Odin's leg heals up ok for you...

    Weird about the picture limit - I heard that some people would post their pictures to Flickr and then link to them in their blogs. Not sure if that still works or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up buying 5GB of space on Google for like super cheap almost a year ago and so far can upload a tonne of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will remember the year 2012 as the year of waiting - to be able to once again ride (Bob) or start to ride (Prince). You're right, at least it's winter, unfortunately that's when I'll be bringing Bob back. Prince will wait until Spring.

    Just like Crystal, I also had to buy more space to accommodate pictures. Now I have to deal with a (minimal) monthly charge! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Odin. I saw the pictures on Facebook and oh my. Looks terrible, but I'm happy it's healing up and he is sound!!
    I have heard about the whole picture thing with blogger. I have been waiting for the day when I have to start paying for more space. And I am actually shocked I haven't exceeded the limit yet. But now that I say that and go do my next blog post I will probably have exceeded.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I hope his leg heals quickly. Maybe we should be glad there are no pictures ;-)
    I have also gotten the message from Blogger. I have gone into Picasso and deleted some pictures from old posts, or duplicates. Yeah... that means that some old posts people might stumble on don't have pictures... but, it has allowed me to go on, without buying space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger is weird by times , maybe give it a few days and see. Glad Odin's leg is on the mend

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday ~ new trailer!