I've been so darn busy! It's good, I'm not complaining, just... busy. And I keep thinking "Oh that would make a good blog post" but then yeah, life has moved on and I still haven't posted. So I'll try to catch up with some stuff and also keep more current. I hope to still "see" y'all around! In the meantime, here's a quick one...
The Hubster has been on a spree sprucing stuff up. He repainted all the gates to the pen and the main arena gate, the trim on the lower 1/4 of the barn (the dark brown), the fence along the side of the barn AND the inside of the barn! That white paint inside the barn sure makes things a lot brighter :)
I cleaned out my tack room and put some stuff up for sale. Sold a fair bit without even advertising. Funny, as soon as I posted on Facebook that I had done a tack room tidy and had stuff to sell I had a bunch of messages asking what was available lol
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I drive by these two old barns whenever I go to my Mom's house. There are no signs of houses or other outbuildings, just these barns. Ev...
-
OUCH! Actually, not really... it was Mrs Mom that kicked me. lol She passed on the "Six Things You Don't Know About Me" tag. ...
-
This weeks challenge was for photos that invoke emotions. Not what they make the photographer feel, but the feelings brought forth by those ...
That's so handy selling stuff without advertising, I wish I could sell some ponies that way lol I hate advertising.
ReplyDeleteAnd ya I'm the same I need someone to follow me around and write a blog about what I'm doing so I don't have to stop and do it.