All I Need to Know in Life I Learned From My Horse
1. When in doubt, run far, far
2. You can never have too many treats.
3. Passing gas in public is nothing to be ashamed of.
4. New shoes are an absolute necessity every 6 weeks.
5. Ignore cues. They're just a prompt to do more work.
6. Everyone loves a good, wet, slobbery kiss.
7. Never run when you can jog. Never jog when you can walk. And never walk
when you can stand still.
8. Heaven is eating for at least 10 hours a day... and then sleeping the
10. Eat plenty of roughage.
11. Great legs and a nice rear will get you anywhere. Big, brown eyes help
12. When you want your way, stomp hard on the nearest foot.
13. In times of crisis, take a poop.
14. Act dumb when faced with a task you don't want to do.
15. Follow the herd. That way, you can't be singled out to take the blame.
16. A swift kick in the butt will get anyone's attention.
17. Love those who love you back, especially if they have something good
I haven’t seen Northern Lights in ages. And then the other night there they were! Putting on an amazing show and dancing across the sky. U...
So its time to fess up and tell y'all WHY I've been pretty much MIA lately... Pie and I are trying to sell our house. Yup, we'v...
In honour of spring and the restart of Sunday Stills I thought it fitting that the first theme is... NEW BEGINNINGS So next Sunday post y...
Here's to the land of the shamrock so green, Here's to each lad and his darlin' colleen, Here's to the ones we love dearest ...